Who are Eligible
Quarterly concessional bus passes issued to the students pursuing Post Graduate/Graduate/Under Graduate courses in various colleges including Medical institutes, Technical Education institutes, I.T.I.’s etc.
- Get verification letter along with the recommendation from the School/College/University.
- The recommended application along with relevant documents should be submitted in the designated office of the nearest PRTC Depot.
- Pay fees at designated office of the nearest PRTC Depot and get the Quarterly pass.
- Application form duly verified by the School/College / University. Application form should be duly verified and recommended by the School/College / University.
- Id Proof (Adhaar card, Voter Card etc).
- If student is not presently residing at his permanent address as indicated on the above documents, then an affidavit in support of his current residence must be submitted.
- 2 Passport size photos.
- In case of renewable of Pass, at the beginning of each quarter, current status of student’s academic session is to be submitted from the School/College/University .
Amount of fees to be paid
*An additional fee of Rupees 5 will we charged for the issuing of new passes.
*Passes will only be issued to students of those institutions which have been sanctioned by the state government.
*Passes will be valid only up to 60 Kms.
Last Updated on